$350 + GST
(includes #LK4BTGP bracelet & retouched photos)
1 x day 'OWN YOUR CONFIDENCE' Bootcamp
‘Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own power, you can not be successful or happy’. Norman Vincent Peale
Welcome to Over2U’s 1 x day 'OWN YOUR CONFIDENCE' bootcamp. This fun course has been designed to offer a mini-smorgasboard introduction to various aspects of confidence, self-esteem and life skills through fashion. Check out some of our befores/afters to see just how easy it is for us to help you help yourself look, and, more importantly, feel, amazing!
‘Fact: Confidence, or feeling good about yourself, opens more doors; attracts more opportunities. People want to engage with, and employ, confident people. But confidence only comes through competence, from doing, and that takes work and time. What you can do immediately, though, is feel confident. And feeling confident begins with looking confident. So I believe we need to care about investing in and teaching confidence-building as a necessity rather than luxury, or simply discounting it as luck-of-the-draw’ – Amanda Betts
How important do you think real confidence is to each of us, particularly our youth, as part of a thriving scoiety? We know people who are confident are engaged, happier, more creative & operate at prevention rather than cure creating a positive ripple effect on society while saving taxpayer money. So with this said, would you agree that learning, knowing & teaching how to own your confidence is, actually, a high priority for all of us?
When we do our #lifeskillsthroughfashion #ownyourconfidence mentoring & transformational photo shoot sessions/1 day bootcamps, people thank us for what we’ve done like we’re magicians. The real magic, though, is that what you see is you, and, actually, always has been in you. And as cliché as it sounds, our real gift is to guide you how to peel away the layers of doubt and fear so you can claim, and own, your confidence. Because once you've had a taste of real confidence, there’s no unseeing it, unknowing it. Feeling confident becomes your new normal, the only way to be. And feeling confident begins with looking confident. You could say we're doing our bit in helping KEEP NZers feeling BEAUTIFUL' – Amanda Betts
We offer a smorgasboard of life skills and confidence-building experiences:
- no BS, straight-up but kind, inspiring strategic mentoring & guidance
- racks of fashion-forward clothes, boots and shoes for all attendees to play with and dress up in so they can explore putting their own outfits together
- personal dentity for young people is everything. So we offer styling and outfit tips to make the best of your personal style, skintone and bodyshape
- we call in professional make up artists to teach invaluable make up application skills (and help you do your make up for your photo shoot!)
- Servilles Academy provide top hairdressing students to help teach you how to have fabulous hair
- social media and how to create opportunities for yourself
- posing, posture & deportment tips (never have a double chin in a photo again!)
- a digital photographic session guaranteed to have you on Cloud9!
- clean & vibrant fashion-inspired social media, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc. profile shots
- a $39 #LK4BTGP bracelet (see meaning of Bridge The Gap Project: From Surviving To Thriving & bracelets). Did you know that every bracelet sale dresses a disadvantaged teen by combining new, pre-loved, exchanged and donated clothes? See here to find out more on how your dollars are helping someone less fortunate than you, see some before/after transitional shots & a few pics from our $39 #LK4BTGPoutfit2bracelet challenge!
Can you believe the sale of each $39 bracelet helps us dress a disadvantaged teen by combining pre-loved, new & exchanged or donated clothes from organisations, individuals, stores & op-shops? Not only that, but we show them how to get the best on a budget, because you don't need to spend a fortune to feel expensive.To see the true value of what your money and donations buy, we've created the $39 #LK4BTGP #bracelet2outfit Challenge (details coming soon). All clothing kindly modelled by various people who've booked a confidence-building, One2One mentoring, photographic or #OwnYourConfidence #LifeSkillsThroughFashion experiences.
But it doesn't stop at one-off fixes of feeling fabulous! What about sustaining that feel good factor? We have that covered, too! We offer A HUGE (& FREE) BONUS! We know confidence comes from competence, from doing. So every guy & girl who books a confidence-boosting experience with us gets first dibs to be involved in our monthly fashion show events! It doesn't matter your size, sex, age, race or religion, if you want to have the experience of modelling or helping behind the scenes of our fashion shows where you get to put your outfits together from what we provide, have free lessons in catwalk training, shots from the night & an experinece of feeling the fear & doing it anyway, you'll be the first to know! Because Helen Keller is right: Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
Because we agree with Blake Lively: ‘The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence’.
Get in touch to find out how we can help you help your teen help themselves build their confidence. Or get in touch about YOU.