This week, KIWIFM'S BREAKFAST LOVELY LADY CHARLOTTE RYAN and I talked about music: Q: DOES MUSIC SAVE LIVES? A: YES
Do you have a song that ‘saved’ you? Is there a song you go to every time you need a mood booster? I’ll be joining CHARLOTTE RYAN every Monday morning at 7.30ish on KIWIFM 102.2 AUCKLAND, 102.1 WELLINGTON & 102.5 CANTERBURY. So here's a call to action: CONNECT WITH ME WHAT YOUR FAVOURITE OR MOOD BOOSTER SONG IS OR WHICH SONG SAVED YOU AND WHY, AND LISTEN OUT TO SEE IF CHARLOTTE & I PLAY IT ON KIWI FM. And if there’s a topic you want us to cover, lemme know.
HOT TOPICS COVERED THIS WEEK:
- When you go into a dark place, what song saves you?
- SCOUTING. I scouted two gorgeous guys outside Ready Roast in Westmere (truly). I arranged a photographic posing session with them and BOTH GUYS HAVE ALREADY SECURED TVC’s already (Nice work, 62 Models & Unique Models)! What’s more, these hotties create and play music. One of their songs, BETTER DAY, is posted on my website.
- See and hear more on BEN with Unique Models
- See and hear more on WIREMU with 62 Models
- The song that saved me? DEVO, WHIP IT
Thanks for joining me! If you find anything here that could be useful to someone else, share it. In the meantime,